CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I AM SAD.. =(

Me WiTh Miss Ch'Ng in The LAsT ClaSs.. SobS Sobs..=(

Hey.. I’m now at home.. So bored.. Math class was over.. I am going to miss math class and also my beloved lecturer, Miss Ch’ng.. Miss Ch’ng.. Dun forget me.. I want to thank you for giving me those precious lessons and taught me VERY VERY VERY well… HE HE.. So I hope I can do well in my final exam.. Pray for me Miss Ch’ng.. Don’t forget ok.. I will miss the surroundings and how I learn in math class. Business Math is one of my favourite subject. Although it is challenging, but it was happy.. If I study meth everyday, I’m sure I will see numbers in my dream when I sleep.. 1, 2, 3, 4 and more.. God! Scary! Hehe.. But I like it! Ha Ha.. AhakS! Last but not least. Business Math is my world!


0 comments: